Thursday 17 May 2012

News » The Rock Makes Forbes Celebrity 100 List + Rock Made $36 Mil In Last 12 Months

Forbes Magazine published a significant article on "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson as part of Rock making the Celebrity 100 List for the first time. Included is Forbes's estimation that Rock made $36 million over the last 12 months. Forbes noted movie producers are lining up to work with Rock, not just because he's earned a reputation for "saving franchises," but his willingness to go on the road to promote movies. Rock noted that comes from his wrestling background.

Rock Says:

"That’s the wonderful part about being in this business. I love knowing the audience and listening to the audience. Oh, and kicking a little ass, too," Rock said. Rock also noted he and his manager, ex-wife Dany Garcia, changed their approach to Rock's wrestling background. "It reached a point where I felt that ­instead of me trying to conform to Hollywood, I needed to have ­Hollywood conform to me and ­embrace my past,”

No comments:

Post a Comment